Concerts in Motion, Inc. ("Company" or "We") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with our privacy notice.
This privacy notice describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.concertsinmotion.org (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This notice applies to information we collect on this Website. Please read this notice carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this Privacy Notice. This notice may change from time to time (see Changes to Our Privacy Notice). Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the notice periodically for updates.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, age, academic school, music school, and credit card or similar information ("personal information");
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We may collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
You are not required to provide personal information . We will only collect such information when it is voluntarily provided to us on the website, by email or through some other format. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by making donations to us, including but not limited to any information relating to an honoree of your donation as well as other information your provide regarding such honoree.
- Information that you provide by signing up to receive our newsletter, including via hard copy or by email.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it, including processing of donations and participation in our programming.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this privacy notice:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, such as to process donations.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Our Do Not Track Policy
Some browsers have a "do not track" feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. At this time, we do not respond to browser "do not track" signals, but we do provide you the option to opt out of interest-based advertising. To learn more about IBA or to opt-out of this type of advertising, visit the Network Advertising Initiative website http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices and the Digital Advertising Alliance website http://www.aboutads.info/choices. Options you select are browser- and device-specific.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Any payment transactions will be encrypted, and credit card numbers are not retained.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
We keep information relating to you such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number in our database permanently, unless you request that it is removed. To request removal of your information you can send us an email at email@example.com. We do not retain credit card numbers.
Children Under the Age of 13
If you are under 13, please do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features without parental consent or supervision. In connection with our programming, we may collect information regarding a child's name and email, age, academic school, music school, music teacher, and parental contact information, such as their email address. The parent will be notified of registration for our programming via the provided parental email address. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13 that has been obtained erroneously, please contact us at:
P.O. Box 231097
New York, NY 10023
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits California residents to request certain information regarding disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is our policy to post any changes we make to our privacy notice on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users' personal information, we will notify you. The date the privacy notice was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our Website and this privacy notice to check for any changes.
To ask questions or comment about this privacy notice and our privacy practices, contact us at:
P.O. Box 231097
New York, NY 10023